CHEMICAL PEEL TREATMENT at AEENA YOUTH CLINIC
Are you looking for the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR? Look no further, as AEENA Youth Clinic offers the best chemical peel treatment to solve your problems without hampering your overall health.
What Are Chemical Peels?
Our skin is composed of about 25-30 layers of skin cells out of which the top most layers are known as stratum corneum. The uppermost layers are where dead skin cells and pollution tends to sit on our skin, causing dullness, discoloration or uneven texture. Think of chemical peels as treatments that get rid of the superficial dead skin cells, restoring glow and also correcting skin.
Superficial peels like glycolic and lactic acids are lunchtime procedures that will give you glowing skin instantly, whereas, salicylic peels are often recommended to those battling breakouts or cystic acne.
Chemical Peels Help Correct
- Dull skin
- Brown Spots, Pigmentation
- Smoothes texture of the skin
- Improves the appearance of pores
- Acne and acne scars
- Early signs of ageing
You are trying to maintain your perfect skin, but these spots do not allow you to do so. TCA is a chemical agent and an excellent remedy for spots. It exfoliates and renews the skin from a superficial to a deep level. It can be applied to the face, neck, hands, and legs and peel the skin’s isolated areas. TCA can also adjust the depth to fit the specific skin problem.
Ample of chemical peel treatments in Delhi NCR, are available now, but the one that penetrates your skin the deepest is the glycolic chemical peel. It is considered to be the best chemical peel for exfoliation. Its small molecular structure penetrates deep into the skin and brings a healthy glow to the aging skin. You can get a smooth skin surface free of pores.
Vitalize peel is considered a good start because little peeling is involved in it. The peel uses salicylic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, and retinol. The peel improves the overall quality of the skin by lightening your skin’s pigmentation. It is also suitable for different types of skin.
If you are looking for a chemical peel that can hydrate, refresh, and rejuvenate your skin, then the retinol peel can be your new best friend. It can also unclog the pores on your skin, reduce pimples, and cleanse your skin. AEENA Youth Clinic offers the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR.
In the world of skincare, mandelic acid is an essential ingredient used to fight age. It accelerates cell turnover, removes the dead skin from the skin’s surface, responsible for dull complexion and lines. If you’re looking for this chemical peel treatment then AEENA Youth Clinic is known for its expertise.
OMG, it’s a pimple! The beta chemical peel contains cyclic acid, which can help you in exfoliation and oil control. It also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The aid can also handle the bacteria responsible for your pimples and give you pimple-free skin.
There is a lot of curiosity when it comes to chemical peel. At AEENA Youth Clinic, we offer the best of chemical peels such as glycolic peels, lactic acid peels, salicylic acid peels, and skin brightening peels. At AEENA Youth Clinic, we have experienced doctors who use the right concentration that is appropriate to your skin type and skin concern.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR CHEMICAL PEEL TREATMENT
The ideal candidates for chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR can be:
- People who have not had many skin problems before are good candidates for a chemical peel treatment. Peels are not advised to a person who has a history of recurring cold sores or facial scarring. He or she needs to consult a doctor before undergoing one. This criterion is not just for chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR but in general.
- People who do not have any medication are free to undergo a chemical peel treatment. Those under certain medications need to stop taking them as they may have to take other medicines to prepare their skin for a chemical peel.
- People who do not have saggy skin can easily opt for a chemical peel treatment. This is because chemical peels do not respond perfectly on skins with deep wrinkles and saggy skin. They need to opt for a different cosmetic procedure.
- People with fair skin tones are perfect candidates for a chemical peel treatment. Dark-skinned people can get good results, but there are also chances of the candidate developing an uneven skin tone after the procedure.
- Candidates who have not taken any skin treatments last year can also go for a chemical peel treatment. A chemical peel is not advised for a candidate who has taken a skin or acne treatment last year because the chemical can create a negative impact on their skin.
BENEFITS OF CHEMICAL PEELS TREATMENT
There can be many benefits for chemical peel treatment like:
- Low Risk – Are you worried that the chemical peel that you use, ends up being harmful to your skin? You don’t have to worry because there are peels that you can use on every skin color without worrying about side effects. These peels act well on your skin without the problem of hyperpigmentation. If you get a chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR, Mumbai, or anywhere else, as long as you go to a good clinic, you will be safe.
- Remove Acne and Scars – Pimples are one of your worst enemies that stand as a hindrance to your beautiful skin. Salicylic acid peels and Jessner’s peels penetrate deep into the skin, unclog pores, and can help you in removing all the ugly looking pimples, blackheads and scars, without creating any side effects. This reason is why yellow peel treatment in Delhi NCR and such are popular.
- Controls Melasma – Getting enough light is considered good for health, but it can also trigger dark patches on your skin. But chemical peels, along with strong avoidance of the sun, can help you get rid of these unwanted dark patches better than laser treatment.
- Under Eye – The presence of acid near your eye may make you feel dicey. You are worried about the protection of your eye, but you don’t have to be concerned anymore. It works well and removes the dark circles formed under your eye. You also don’t have to worry about the safety of your eye.
- Clear, bright Skin – Every day we see so many celebrities on TV who seem to grow younger every day. What do you think is their secret? A chemical peel can remove the changes caused on your skin due to aging by removing all the dead skin cells responsible for dull complexion and lines.
- Make Skin Products Work Better – Are you worried that the skincare products that you use are not creating the desired effect? After a chemical peel, your skincare products work better because the peels remove the dead skin cells, allowing the skin care product to penetrate better into the skin. As the topmost dead skin cell layer is removed, the layers below multiply and move up.
INDICATIONS OF REQUIREMENT OF CHEMICAL PEELS TREATMENT
You now know where to find the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR. But making sure that you must undergo chemical peel treatment is important.
The following are the indication of chemical peel treatment:
- Pigmentary disorders – If your skin develops certain pigmentary disorders, it can be an indication that you need a chemical peel treatment. These disorders are melasma, freckles, hyperpigmentation, and facial melanosis.
- Acne – Acne is irritating. It remains on your face like an ugly dot. If you have acne, scars, comedonal acne, post-acne pigmentation, and so on, it is an indication that you need to go for a chemical peel treatment.
- Epidermal growths – If you are facing problems such as Seborrheic keratoses, Actinic keratoses, Milia, Warts, and Sebaceous hyperplasia, you may need to get a chemical peel treatment.
- Scars and wrinkles – Scars and wrinkles do not suit your face. If you develop scars, superficial wrinkling, and dilated pores, it is an indication that you need to do for a chemical peel treatment.
PROCEDURE OF CHEMICAL PEELS TREATMENT
Finding the best chemical peel treatment is a piece of cake. But the methods of doing them are still pale. At AEENA Youth Clinic, we have the prime doctor who offers you the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR. Before you start the treatment, the doctor will ensure that your face is clean.
It is also necessary to ensure that hair does not fall on your face and your eyes are protected by goggles or tape.
A light and medium chemical peel
- The specialist will apply the compound arrangement all over utilizing a delicate cotton ball or wipe.
- The skin will begin brightening.
- Following a couple of moments, to relieve your skin, the specialist will apply cool packs.
- You may feel a stinging or a consuming sensation.
Deep chemical peel
- The specialist will screen your pulse, and you will be given intravenous fluids.
- The acid needed for the treatment will be applied all over.
- The skin will gradually start to turn dim or white.
- To restrict the introduction to the acid that is utilized, the specialist will do the technique bit by bit with a 15 minutes span.
After the strategies are finished, your skin will seem red, tight, or swollen. The specialist will give you certain guidelines for security from sun, purging, saturating, and so forth, which you should follow accurately. It can likewise take a very long time for your skin to get its typical tone back. At that point, you can feel the consequences of the treatment.
AFTERCARE OF CHEMICAL PEELS TREATMENT
After you finish your chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR, Mumbai or anywhere else, you need to take certain precautions.
These precautions will depend on the kind of treatment that you had to undergo:
Light chemical peel treatment
- The treated skin will appear red, dry, and slightly irritated.
- You can use a protective ointment like petroleum jelly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Avoid exposure to sun rays. The treated skin may take a few days to heal.
Medium chemical peel treatment
- Treated skin will be red and swollen. You will have a stinging feeling.
- You can use a protective ointment to prevent dryness.
- Remember not to use make up at least for a week.
- You need to meet your doctor regularly to check your healing process.
- Even though redness may last for months, the treated area will recover within 2 weeks.
Deep chemical peel treatment
- There will be severe redness and swelling. You will also experience a burning sensation.
- A surgical dressing will be applied to the treated skin by the doctor. He or she will also prescribe painkillers.
- Within 2 weeks, the treated areas will develop new skin. But there are chances of the redness remaining for a few months. The treated skin will also become darker or lighter than usual.
- You need to meet your doctor regularly to check your healing process.
- You can use sunscreen to avoid exposure to sun rays.
HOW TO GET THE BEST RESULTS THROUGH THE PEELING PROCESS?
After your chemical peel treatment is over, you will experience redness, swelling, and itching or burning sensation. But if you want to get the best results, you must take the necessary precautions and follow the advice given by the doctors.
For your skin to heal fully, you need to avoid direct sunlight. If you cannot avoid sunlight, make sure to apply SPF. You should avoid rubbing or scratching your skin after the treatment. If you need to touch your face, ensure your hands are clean.
HOW CHEMICAL PEEL WORKS?
In a chemical peel treatment, a chemical solution is used to make your skin look better. Before the treatment, the doctor will ensure that your face is clean and that your eyes are protected with goggles or tape.
A chemical solution is applied to your face using a soft cotton ball or sponge. After a few minutes, the solution makes your skin blister and is eventually peeled off.
It removes the damaged skin cells in the treated area, making your skin look fresh and rejuvenated. You can get an excellent chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR at AEENA Youth Clinic.
Pre & Post Treatment, AEENA Youth Clinic
At AEENA Youth Clinic, we do a thorough skin analysis and a personalized skin consultation to determine the type of peel you may need.
- Each of these peels can be done once every 30-40 days. We may advise 4-6 peels to see long-lasting results and improvement in skin texture depending on your skin.
- You will feel a mild tingling sensation which is entirely normal.
- Your doctor will give you a list of post-treatment care instructions to avoid hyperpigmentation and get the maximum results too.
- Make sure you use plenty of moisturizer and sunblock after every peel.
WILL A CHEMICAL PEEL HELP MY SKIN?
Yes. A chemical peel can be of great help in removing scars and pimples. It penetrates deep into the skin, unclogs pores and removes pimples and blackheads. It can control melasma, remove the damaged skin cells and provide you fresh and rejuvenated skin. We at AEENA Youth Clinic offer premium chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME FOR A CHEMICAL PEEL?
If you are doing a chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR or anywhere for that matter, you will be curious about the recovery time. The recovery time for a chemical peel will depend on the kind of peel that you choose. For medium and deep chemical peel, the skin will become normal within 2 weeks. For a light chemical peel, the recovery time will be less than that. However, in all three cases, the skin will develop redness which will be there for a few months. If you wish to ensure quality with your chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR, AEENA Youth Clinic is the best place to go.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I REQUIRE?
Generally, it is advised that a person can take a chemical peel every four to six weeks. There are some peels for acne that you can do every two weeks until you get the result you expect. You can easily get appoints for chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR or anywhere else.
WHAT DO CHEMICAL PEELS DO?
Chemical peels penetrate your skin, remove the damaged skin cells giving you a fresh look. They also unclog pores eliminating pimples and blackheads. They are also used to control melasma and changes caused by ageing. You can get excellent chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR at AEENA Youth Clinic.
WHAT WILL MY SKIN FEEL AFTER A CHEMICAL PEEL?
After a light chemical peel and medium, your skin will become red and dry along with an itching and irritated feeling. After a deep chemical peel, your skin will be red and swollen. You might also experience a burning sensation. For the best chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR and excellent post-treatment care, AEENA Youth Clinic is the best.
IS A CHEMICAL PEEL SAFE?
A chemical peel is usually a safe procedure, but a qualified and experienced surgeon should do it. But you should keep in mind that all chemicals peels do contain some risks. There are chances of infection or scarring. You can be sure that your chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR is safe if you are at AEENA Youth Clinic.
CAN I GO OUT INTO THE SUN AFTER HAVING A CHEMICAL PEEL?
Usually, it’s advised not to go out into the sun after having a chemical peel, especially after you had a deep chemical peel. But if you can’t avoid such a situation, make sure that you apply SPF. If you get chemical peel treatment in Delhi NCR done at AEENA Youth Clinic, you can be sure to be given excellent post-treatment care and guidance.
Please take 5 minutes to fill up the following information
Get in Touch
Address: Plot Number 75, Niti Khand 3, Manoj Vihar, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201014