TREAT REDNESS & ROSACEA AT AEENA YOUTH CLINIC
If you are experiencing redness, blemishing or bumps on your face and neck, then check with Dr. Antriksha for rosacea. Often confused with normal redness, people with rosacea look flushed most of the time. Rosacea is often aggravated by sun exposure, spicy foods, alcohol or fragrance based skin products too. People with fair skin tones are more likely to experience it, especially during their middle age. Since the redness and bumps vary, we make most of laser treatments.
Meet Dr Antriksha at AEENA Youth Clinic and get rid of all skincare issues. With an experience of few years, she gives you the best skin care solutions.
Rosacea Laser Treatment At AEENA Youth Clinic
At is AEENA Youth Clinic, we check the condition of your skin in the consultation session and then provide you help to clear up acne-like lesions and bumps that often occur in rosacea. According to the condition, we also suggest laser therapy for rosacea.
- The treatment starts by using IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)
- IPL uses controlled light in a specific wavelength to alleviate redness, inflammation etc
- Before treatment times ice pack are applied for 30 mins
- It removes facial superficial vessels by decreasing and eliminating facial redness
- It helps in improving skin appearance gradually and naturally
- It offers a gentle and long-lasting solution
Pre & Post Treatment Care, AEENA Youth Clinic
There maybe a little redness after laser therapy for which we prescribe medication and gels. The recovery time depends upon the treated area. We also suggest you avoid direct sun exposure immediately after laser therapy.
Please take 5 minutes to fill up the following information
Get in Touch
Address: Plot Number 75, Niti Khand 3, Manoj Vihar, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201014